HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and dealing with your personal information in a fair and transparent way.
This document explains:
- Who we are
- The information we collect
- How we use your information
- Who we share your information with
- How we store your information
- How long we will keep your personal information for
- Accessing your information
- Information about the ‘Cookies’ used on this website
- Contacting us
Please read the following information carefully to understand our approach to your personal information.
WHO WE ARE
We are Matilda’s Planet Strata Comfort Ltd registered in England and Wales under company number: 10774596 (trading as and referred to in this policy as ‘Matilda’s Planet’).
Our registered office is in Tring, Hertfordshire and the address and telephone number is Matilda’sPlanet Strata Comfort, Pennyroyal Court, Station Road, Tring, HP23 5QY
Telephone: + 44 (0)1296 821 110
You can contact us by email on:
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
In order or to accept an Order from you we will need to collect the following information about you:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Home address and (if different) the address to which the Order relates;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
We may collect the information directly from you via our website, unless you contact us by telephone or email to provide this information to us.
Additional Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
1. Information you give us when you report a problem with our site;
2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
3. Details of the fulfilment of your order(s) including information necessary to prepare any report you have ordered;
4. Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use this information to process your order(s), to ensure you receive the services you order, to provide you with customer support, and to provide you with information and advice on our products and services.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We share your information, on a confidential basis, with the following third parties:
1. Our independent analysts who carry out who will survey your property and prepare a report per your order;
2. Any company or companies we may engage to provide customer support services or secure data hosting or data services within the UK for our client data. We only engage reputable companies who comply with best industry practice.
3. Our professional advisors in the UK for the purpose of providing us with professional advice or services in connection with our obligations or operations;
4. In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer of such business or assets;
5. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation;
6. We may also disclose your personal information to any member of our group in the UK for the following purposes:
• To process your information for the purposes of fulfilling your orders or dealing with your enquiries or correspondence on our behalf, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
• So they can notify you on our behalf (if you are happy that we do so) about other products or services they can offer you which are likely to be of interest (e.g. air quality or environmental health related products or services).
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers in the UK.
If to complete your order the information that we collect from you has to be transferred to or stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we will make sure that your privacy rights are protected as required by the Data Protection Act.
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR
We will keep your personal information for a period of 6 years from the date of completion of your last order in case of any subsequent questions or disputes.
If you agree to this we will keep you informed of our products and services and those of the third parties that we think may be of interest. We may do this by email or post If you don’t want us to send you any more marketing materials you can do so by contacting us;
By writing to us at the address following: Matilda’sPlanet Strata Comfort, Pennyroyal Court, Station Road, Tring, HP23 5QY
By phoning us on + 44 (0)1296 821 110
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
If you want to know what information we hold about you, please contact us at the address below. If any information you have provided to us needs correcting or amending, please contact us by writing to us by post or by email using the contact details below. We may have to contact you to verify the authenticity of any communications received by us that indicate they have been sent by you.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ‘COOKIES’ USED ON THIS WEBSITE